Monday, April 22, 2013

Ashley "Application for Employment"

Application for Employment Ashley, I like how this piece experiments with the application process. I like how you integrate a story into this one application. Throughout the application, I asked myself questions like: why is she answering questions like this, why does she have so much time on her hands, does she actually think she’s going to get the job with these answers? I like that about this piece because you answer all of those questions at the end with her explanation as to why she’s out of school. I think that you could continue this by either writing more applications from Pendleton to this same place for the same position, but Pendleton’s answers to the application question get more and more crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment