Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yvonne "Evidence"

Evidence Yvonne, I think the way in which you experimented with this piece was very creative! I like how the main forms of dialogue and prose are through email and text message. I also like the fact that you used the exact formatting of a Craigslist post, of the email conversation (and its forwarded portion), and of the iPhone text messages. The overall story was very entertaining and fun to read. I assumed that the two characters Darlene and Margret are sisters and Margret is scared of Darlene moving away after she gets married, so she made up this fake story to try to get her to stay. This story is very clever especially the way in which you surrounded it around technology. I wish I could see where the story goes from there because this story could go on with Margret trying another one of her shenanigans but next time on William.

No comments:

Post a Comment